Package downloadThe FAI software is divided in several packages:
- fai-server: Package needed on the install server
- fai-client: This package is needed on all hosts
- fai-doc: The documentation
- fai-nfsroot: Files only needed inside the nfsroot
- fai-setup-storage: Contains the setup-storage tool
- fai-quickstart: Meta package for easy setup of an install server
- Entry for /etc/apt/sources.list and for /etc/fai/apt/sources.list:
deb http://fai-project.org/download jessie koeln
deb http://fai-project.org/download wheezy koeln
- The packages are signed with the gpg key of Thomas Lange. Two ways of getting the gpg key in your apt configuration
gpg -a --recv-keys 074BCDE4; gpg -a --export 074BCDE4 | apt-key add -
wget -O - http://fai-project.org/download/074BCDE4.asc | sudo apt-key add -
- FAI packages from the official project repository or from a Debian mirror.
Packages for UbuntuPPA containing FAI 5.0 and older versions.
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/fai/ppa/ubuntu wily main
Base files for Ubuntu, CentOS and Scientific Linux Cern
- Base files are needed for Ubuntu, CentOS or SLC if your nfsroot is a Debian one.